Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daisy

Bailee and Miles help get me going on Mondays, as well as the other days of the week. 

Pepaw is talking to Bailee and he tells her "thank you". I can't remember what the thank you was for.  Bailee says "you're welcome".  End of conversation?  Pepaw once again says, "thank you".  In her little sassy voice she says, "I said you're welcome".  That cracked me up and I know I probably shouldn't have laughed but it was hilarious to me.  Hmmm, wonder who she gets her sassiness from?  Could it be Tah Tah?

Cinderella was the doll of the day.  She was sick with Bieber Fever so Bailee was going to check her heart.  Cinderella survived.

Miles has about mastered holding his own bottle. See?  Little guy better not get too used to it though, because gigi still intends to help and rock.


We have quiet time every day between 12 and 1.  Bailee knows this and doesn't really fuss about it.  I always tell her she doesn't have to go to sleep.  This usually happens:
  
Bailee looked in the frig today and says there's Daisy. Not knowing what she was talking about I asked and this is it:

No comments:

Post a Comment