Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BETWEEN SNOW DAYS

After several snow days last week, it was good to get back in our routine at least for Monday and Tuesday.  Now another snow day and this snow is unbelievable.  I don't know that I have ever seen so much, so quickly, and it is still coming down.   
 
Bailee recently made her first trip to the dentist.  From what I've been told, she was a superstar!  I'm not surprised. While playing with her friend, Phoebe, she tells me that Phoebe needs to go to the dentist.  Why, I ask?  Because her breath stinks, pew.
 
To say that Miles loves his big sister is an understatement.  His face lights up at the sound and sight of her.  While he was sitting in the pac-n-play, she wanted in with him.   So being the gigi that I am, I put her in.  Bailee did her usual job of entertaining him.  Can't you tell by the smile on his face?
 
 
 
After a while, I peeked in at them and saw them laying side by side, holding hands and watching Caillou.
 
 
 
Bailee wore her "wedding dress" one morning.  Of course, she is going to marry Justin Bieber.  Wish I had a picture to share.  Before she would watch the dancing princesses, she had to take her jeans off.  After all, princesses don't wear pants. 
 
Miles was sleeping soundly, so I took that time to do some much needed laundry.  Bailee proudly comes in laundry room and announces, "Gigi, I just already waked Miles up!"  Thank you Bailee. 
 
Bailee climbed in rocking chair with me and said, "gigi I'm so happy to be with you" and then shut her eyes for our quiet time.  How sweet is that?
 
Bailee woke up from quiet time to see gigi watching food network.  She became very excited by the "fact" that Giada has a "bizzy bake oben" just like hers and they are going to make cookies at her house.  Gigi can come too for this event!
 
When Miles woke from his nap, we went to visit pepaw in the bedroom.  Miles is very fascinated by the trapeze bar above the bed.  He acts as though he wants to do a few chin ups on it.
 
I just want to say that there is no way I could do or would even want to keep Bailee and Miles if it weren't for the fact that Bailee is the sweetest three year old. Ever.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment