Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oatmeal Is Healthy

Miles continues to laugh more, stay awake more, and is becoming a happy baby.  Yay, hopefully no more Mr. Cranky Pants.  He is beginning to hold his bottle and enjoys being fed with a spoon.  Favorites so far are oatmeal, sweet potatoes and bananas.  Speaking of oatmeal, which is very heart healthy, Bailee's breakfast consisted of an oatmeal creme pie.  She has learned to get them out of the pantry all by herself.
 
Ever see a baby laugh in his sleep?  Miles did just that one day this week.  He must have been having a very funny dream or maybe just so happy to have gigi rocking him!
 
Here are some of the cute things Bailee said or did this week:
 
Bailee: Gigi can I tell you a favor?  (said while sitting on potty)
Gigi:  Yes Bailee what is it?
Bailee:  Would you hand me my dbd?  (why would she need her dbd while sitting on potty?)
 
Bailee found a toy "mangazine" left over from Christmas and wanted me to "talk it to her" .  She looked at it so much the cover came off.
 
Bailee's fairy baby was her main focus on Friday.  What I would have given for a hidden camera to capture her being a little mother.  What I saw just from peeking in the bedroom door melted my heart.  Each day when she leaves Bailee wants to take something from gigi's house with her.  Friday it was her fairy baby.
 
Monday was work day for gigi...not sure how much longer it will last...hopefully longer than they are saying.  Work is my social outlet and I do enjoy being around other adults on work days.  The three of us at our table have fun even when it is them making fun of me because of my horrible hearing.  Leah is so kind...she says my mis-hearing is due to the sounds of the machines.
 
TahTah kept the babies during the morning on Tuesday.  Bailee and Miles both are so very lucky to have her in their lives.  I feel pretty lucky, as well, having her in mine.  She is amazing.
 
Gigi is having some health issues of her own lately...pre-cancerous leukoplakia...has led to two MRI's in the last week...crossing fingers that nothing else shows up.  Crossing fingers worked...no cancer! 

1 comment:

  1. The last part is my favorite part of the whole week! I <3 U 2 the moon & back!!!

    ReplyDelete