Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One Tired GiGi

Today was Day One for keeping both Bailee and Miles.  Since my goal is to document firsts, the only first I can think of is this was the first day. With that out of the way let me say that Bailee was super sweet, a little clingy, a little jealous, but very sweet.  She was so excited to see her TahTah and wanted to go take pictures...imagine that.

Miles, who I was told usually sleeps til 9:30 or 10:00 woke up right after momma and daddy left for work.  He catnapped til he was hungry.  For the most part he was pretty contented all day.  Miles has the sweetest smile and tries so hard to laugh out loud.  I absolutely love watching his little personality develop. He really follows noises and voices.  Once when he was a little fussy, pepaw asked for him.  I had my doubts about pepaw being able to calm him down.  My doubts were unfounded as there was no more fussing after pepaw took him in his arms.  Pretty sure I heard him singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame..."

Another first (so there was more than one),  and perhaps an only is that both Bailee and Miles were asleep at the same time.  I took a picture so that I could look back and see that they really did give me a break during the day. Notice the "watch dog".   I would post it but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe TahTah can show me how (or do it for me :) )


When momma and daddy came to pick up their babies, one of the first things Bailee told them about was that she had school today with TahTah.

I got her school book out and she showed them what she learned.   This took me by surprise since it was the first time she mentioned school after TahTah went home.

This gigi is very tired...... good night!

1 comment:

  1. TahTah will for sure show you how! Or do it for you, whichever. :)

    ReplyDelete