Friday, November 26, 2010

Hands

November 24, 2010

Miles discovered his hands today!!  Even though he had been chewing on them lately, he really saw  them today.  I didn't mention it to anyone until TahTah confirmed it later in the day.  TahTah and Unca stayed with Bailee and Miles while I went to the store.  I had to pick up our Thanksgiving dinner....thank you Harps!

Bailee wanted to play commercial today.  Its started with "gigi have you seen my green shirt....."  If you haven't seen this commercial on tv, just ask Bailee about it, she can repeat it word for word.  Bailee also told TahTah that she (TahTah) is the best toy!!!  I think she still would like Santa to bring her Justin Bieber though.

It was bound to happen....all at the same time three people and one dog all needed me at the same time.  Miles needed his poopy diaper changed.  While changing the diaper, Bailee needed to go to the potty, Phoebe needed to go outside, Pepaw needed his door shut and remember that if Phoebe goes outside she also needs to come back in!  Then everything went in reverse....I shut Pepaw's door, let Phoebe back in, got Bailee off the potty, and finished changing the poopy diaper.  I think I am becoming much better at multi-tasking!

After that, I think things couldn't be any worse.  After TahTah and Unca went home, things did, in fact, get worse.  Miles, who isn't known for being a happy baby, was not happy.  Bailee, who is known for being sweet and happy, was so sleepy and tired she was crying uncontrollably.  The needy dog, needed to go outside (perhaps her way of escape from all the crying) and during all of this, Pepaw was telling GiGi a story.    This all went on for what seemed like...forever, but I know it didn't because if so, it would still be going on.

By the time momma and daddy came, Bailee was still sleeping, Miles was asleep, Pepaw was asleep, Phoebe was asleep and GiGi was not asleep but enjoying the peace and quiet. 

Did I mention that Miles found his hands today?

No comments:

Post a Comment